CREATIVE AND QUALITY DESIGN
The design of your new website means color scheme, layout, font size, organization, and many other small considerations. It has to look good, but it also has to be practical and easy to use.
- Thorough Consultation. We make it a priority to learn about our client’s needs, likes, dislikes, and any ideas they may have for the website before crafting a blueprint for development.
- Capturing the vision. After an initial consultation, our team goes to the drawing board and creates several distinctive design concepts provide different vibes based on your wants.
- Conversion Considerations. We build professional websites that engage people, and our goal is to then turn potential customers into paying customers. We incorporate clear paths for users to take to ensure they convert for your business.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZED FOR SUCCESS
How your website is designed could affect your search engine optimization (SEO) and therefore affect your online presence. The search engine robots need to be able to navigate and index your site appropriately.
- Strong Website architecture. During the design blueprint, we make sure your website is easy to navigate and understand. This allows for search engines to fully digest the site and index it appropriately.
- Content Creation. As part of any design, content is an important aspect especially when it comes to ranking well. You have to make sure you have high quality, unique content on your website that is formatted correctly so it’s easy to read. We make sure your website design compliments your content.
- Speed and bounce rates. Google has made it clear one metric they look at when ranking a website is how positive is the user experience. Ensuring the load time of the site is quick and bounce rates are low are key areas of any design project we perform.